This Vintage Redesigned classic is slightly overwound with 42-AWG Plain Enamel wire on the highest quality ALNICO V magnets. This set is wound RWRP (reverse wound/reverse polarity) for hum-cancelling. Like all our pickups, this set is waxpotted for ultimate tone without any of the nasty microphonics.
- Hand-wound for ultimate dynamic tone
- RWRP for hum-cancelling
- USA-made Alnico V magnets
- USA-made 42-AWG Plain Enamel wire
- Waxpotted by hand to prevent microphonics
- 5 year Warranty on manufacturing defects
The Jazzmaster set reads around 7.2K in the neck, and 7.6K in the bridge.
This set is wound with 42- AWG Plain Enamel wire. The magnets are ALNICO V.
This set is complety waxpotted by hand to prevent microphonics.
Neck: North Up, Bridge: South Up